Hello beauties, I’m back today with a super fun post, I have been watching so many of my favourite Youtubers recently, all having a great time at Coachella and it has inspired me to create a festival makeup look for you guys.
When I think music festival I automatically think boho and hippy vibes with bold colours to really stand out in the crowd. Yellow and orange go so well together and make this look so summery. Paired with a metallic gold matte lip. Making me feel like a sun goddess.
How great is this metallic transfer tattoo that I picked up from Ebay for 99p for a sheet of them!. Just like the ones that used to come in the bubble gums as kids. Simply remove the adhesive sticker, apply to desired part of your face then use a damp cloth to wet the back and then simply peel off!. Alternatively you can use glitter or sequins to glam up your face/body!
Products used in this look (order of use)
- New Look illuminating primer
- Bh Cosmetics 28 Foil Eyeshadow pallete (shade 1 base colour, shade 2 over lid, shade 3 outer corners)
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation (shades 102 and 110 mixed)
- Mac Pro Longwear concealer (shade Nc15)
- Vichy Dermablend Translucent setting powder
- Sleek Solstice Highlighting pallete
- Loreal Brow Artist Genius Kit (shade medium brown)
- Nyx white khol pencil (shade ‘pure white’)
- Models Own Hyper Eyes mascara
- Lime Crime Velvetine Matte lipstick in shade ‘zenon’
- Silver and gold metallic transfer
Hope you liked this look, let me know what you think in the comments below!