The sun has decided to grace us Brits with its presence this week/weekend, so when the sun comes out the legs also follow! Here is a 70’s inspired look I put together for a casual day out and drinks with friends.
I have been loving florals mixed with bell sleeves, it gives the perfect 70’s vibe for spring summer. Especially paired with a button down denim skirt. I opted for all tan accessories as I am a sucker for colour coordination!
Outfit details (items linked if not similar options)-
- Asos Round clear lens sunglasses
- Zara floral bell sleeve blouse S/S16
- Asos denim button front A- line skirt (similar here)
- Thrifted tan western belt (similar here)
- Faith Tan studded gladiator sandals S/S15
- H&M tan fringed shoulder bag (similar here)
I’d love to know your thoughts on this outfit, let me know in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading!.