My sister kindly asked me if I would do her prom makeup last night. She wanted something to go with her black silk dress with silver gem detailing, I opted for a bold smoked out eye with a glam glossy lip. She has such a beautiful face to work on!.
Products used for this look-
- Mac Strobe Cream (used as moisturiser and primer)
- No7 Essentially Natural foundation (shade 29 warm beige)
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (shade fair shade 1)
- Vichy Dermablend translucent setting powder
- I heart makeup Queen of hearts blush
- Sleek Solstice highlight palette
- Collection Primed & Ready setting spray
- Morphe Zodiac 12Z palette (silver and black)
- bh cosmetics Foil eyes 28 palette (light silver)
- Soap & Glory Kick into neutral palette (nude shade)
- Too Faced Melted long wear liquid lipstick (shade melted nude)
I really enjoyed creating this look and her face was the first face ive ever worked on apart from my own!.
I hope you like this look, let me know in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading.