If you read my last blog post you will know that I was ridiculously excited to get my hands on some new goodies from Urban Decay. Here is a look I created with some of the items from last weekends purchase.
- DIY facial oil
- NYX colour corrector concealer pot (shade orange)
- Milani Conceal and Perfect 2 in 1 foundation (shade 00)
- Maybelline Age Rewind concealer (shade Light)
- NYX HD setting powder
- Kiko Velvet Touch creamy stick blush (shade 04 hot pink)
- Freedom Makeup Pro Artist Highlight (shade cold light 1)
- Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow primer potion
- Urban Decay Naked Heat palette shades (sauces, he devil, en fuego and scorched)
- Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl eyeliner pencil (shade super black)
- AliExpress fluffy false lashes
- Urban Decay Perversion mascara
- Urban Decay Vice lipstick (shade metalized heat)
I’m in love with this lipstick, its such a spicy shade. Glad I picked it up as I recently found out it is limited edition!. I hope you liked this look. Have you tried any of the Naked Heat range? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading