I’m so excited to share this post with you beauties. This is my first collaboration with another blogger. Todays post is a collab with Nicole Brooke. You can find her blog here . If you like beauty, makeup and lifestyle posts mixed with her sassy humour then go check her site out!. We decided to create a day makeup look and transform it into a look that you could wear on a night out. With one catch, it has to be with affordable products from drugstores only!. I have had it many times where I have been at work and friends have invited me to impromptu drinks and I haven’t had enough time to go and change up my makeup. We wanted to show you how easy it is to transform your look from casual to glam with just a few products that accessible for every budget.
Day time Look-
Day Look Products Used-
- Nivea Daily Essentials Hydrating primer
- Soap&Glory Hocus Focus Illuminator
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte +Poreless foundation shade 110
- Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer shade light
- Collection Primed and Ready pressed powder
- I Heart Makeup Blushing hearts blusher
- Sleek Soltice palette highlighter
- Freedom Pro Brow Pomade
- Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave palette shades buffer, yes please and super gold
- Loreal Paradise Mascara
- Soap& Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumping gloss shade candy queen
I chose to keep the day time look very easy and casual as its meant to be a look that doesn’t take a lot of time to create in the morning before work, family life or running errands.
Night Makeup Look-
The idea behind the night time look is to adjust what you already have created by putting a few products in your bag that you can whip out and use before heading to where you need to be. For this I chose to add a subtle wing to my eyes with the Sleek Dip It Liquid eyeliner and a bold red lip using the Loreal Colour Riche lipstick in shade ‘Blake’. These two steps really turn up that look from plain to glam just by using two products that transform your look into a completely different one!.
I hope you found this useful. What are your favourite ways to transform a look? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading