It’s time, my favourite season of the year. The weather gets cooler, the evenings get darker, out come the flavoured coffees and hot drinks and the comfy sweaters. Also darker make up comes back into trend and they’re my favourite looks to do. Today’s post is on a simple fall/autumn look.
- Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer
- NYX Orange Concealer (colour correcting dark circles)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation (shade fair)
- L.A Girl PRO Concealer (shade porcelain)
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- w7 Candy Floss Blusher
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerrero Highlight palette (shade forever lit)
- Freedom Pro Brow Pomade (shade ebony)
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette shades, sauced (transition shade), he devil ( blended in crease), en fuego (outer corner)
- NYX Prismatic eyeshadow shade liquid gold (blended out halo)
- L’Oreal Paradise Mascara
- NYX Liquid Suede matte liquid lipstick shade vintage
- NYX Liquid Suede Matte Liquid Lipstick shade cherry skies (layered on top)
Hope you like the first of many more autumnal looks to come. What’s your favourite thing about autumn/fall?. Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading.