Recently I have (like everyone else) been going mad for all the warmer hues thanks to the season change but I wanted to create something to break me out of that cycle. It’s all i have been opting for when doing my make up and its also because I’m scared I am going to hit pan on my Urban Decay Naked Heat palette through obsessive eye looks over the last few weeks.
I was creeping through Instagram a few nights ago and was inspired by a few makeup artists that paired green and brown together and I loved how earthy it looked against pale skin. I decided to create a dramatic slanted wing and it took me so bloody long to create thanks to my cursed hooded eyelids (those with the same will feel my pain).
Products used in this look
- DIY Facial Oil (used as moisturiser and primer)
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless (shade 105 and 110 mixed)
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (shade fair)
- RCMA No Colour powder
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush (shade so happy together)
- Too Faced highlighter (shade candlelight glow)
- Urban Decay ‘Original’ Primer Potion
- 35 Colour eyeshadow palette (matte green shade)
- Urban Decay Total Perversion mascara
- Lime Crime Velvetines liquid lipstick (shade salem)
To create the harsh wing I used a slanted brow brush and then packed on the eyeshadow to get a clean harsh pigmented line. I also love the formula of the Lime Crime liquid lipsticks and hope to buy more in the future as they have some amazing shades and have such a smooth finish and texture.
I hope you like this look! Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading.