As you can properly tell I have been watching the Twilight saga recently hence the post title. Todays post is a makeup look that was inspire by the night sky, plus I wanted to have a play around with a palette I recently mentioned in my September favourites that you can find here. I opted for a dramatic smoky blue eye with foiled gold detail and a soft nude lip with popping highlight.
Products used in this look
- DIY Miracle Face Oil
- NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting primer.
- Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation shade ‘Rose Ivory’
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette
- Sleek Soltice Highlighting Palette
- Sleek ‘Bad Girl’ Eyeshadow Palette shades ‘Obnoxious ‘and ‘Abyss’
- Barry M Dazzle Dust Eye Shadow shade ‘Bronze Gold’
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color shade ‘Crème Caramel’
I hope you like this makeup look, let me know in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading.