Happy Wednesday beauties, This is my first Halloween look of the season (I will be doing two looks in total). I wanted to start with something that was easy for everyone to do with makeup shades you probably already have in your makeup collection. I opted for a typical vampire, using a matte base rather then my usual dewy skin to add to that dark and dindgy dead look. The best thing about fancy dress is you can be as plain or as bold as you like!.
Products used for this look
- DIY Miracle Facial Oil
- Freedom Makeup Primer Water
- Collection Lasting Perfection foundation (shade Porcelain)
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (shade NC15)
- Makeup Revolution Highlighter trio
- I Heart Makeup Fixing Spray
- Snazaroo FX Dark red gel blood
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Stargazer Single Eyeshadow (shade deep red)
- Zoeva Mixed Metals Palette (shade onyx)
- Ciate Wonderland Mascara (shade black)
- Blue Banana Grey shade contact lenses
I hope you like this look, I had so much fun creating it! I cant wait to show you beauties the other Halloween looks I have created so keep a eye out for them!.
Thanks for reading