This is my second Halloween look of the year. You can see my first one (Lady Vamp) here. I was a bit unsure of what look I wanted to create at first but after re watching the Harry Potter films I was inspired by the Basilisk.
I wanted my skin to still look like skin so I didn’t cake on too much green, doing this added more depth to the over all look. I used fishnet tights to create a snake print (should of seen me with them on my head, it was comical).
Products used in this look-
- Mac Strobe Cream (as moisturiser)
- Snazaroo Green Face Paint (used as foundation on face and body)
- NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator (shade Sunbeam)
- Urban Decay Vice 2 palette (shade Damaged. Used as contour)
- I Heart Makeup Fixing Spray
- Morphe 12Z Zodiac Eyeshadow palette (shade Dark Green)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (shade Milk. To line the waterline)
- Natural Collection Clear Mascara
I had so much fun creating this look, but taking it all off was a complete nightmare!, I had green on my ears for days after this!. A top tip I found is to use a oil to melt off the makeup before using a makeup wipe.
What looks did you create this Halloween? I’d love to know, so let me know in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading