I originally said that I was only doing two Halloween looks but I couldn’t resist posting another. This is my Halloween costume ready for Saturdays Halloween party so I decided to have a makeup test run as wounds can be really tricky to get right. I am a complete novice when it comes to makeup, especially FX makeup so I definitely need more practice!. This is my take on little red riding hood gone wrong!.
Products used in this look-
To make the wounds I used PVA glue and layered tissue on top, once you have built enough layers let it dry until its a tacky texture. Then using a pair of tweezers start tearing a whole in the middle, folding the tissue up as you making it look like torn skin.
I then applied foundation to the wounds as well as the rest of my face to look like the rest of my face. Then using nude eyeshadow to deepen the colour of the scars, red eyeshadow to make the wounds look sore and black on the edges and inside of the wounds to add depth and make them look dirty and bruised. Add some gel blood and you have a gross wound.
- Freedom Pro Studio Primer Water
- Collection Lasting Perfection foundation (shade porcelain)
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (shade NC15)
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Barry M Fall In Love Palette (nude and dark red)
- Sleek Bad Girl Eyeshadow Palette (shade noir)
- Snazaroo FX Gel Blood
- Urban Decay Vice 24/7 Glide On Lip Liner (shade 714)
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (shade outlaw)
I hope you like this look, this is my last Halloween post for this year, it has been so fun creating these looks for you beauties!. What are you going as for Halloween? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading