Hello beauties, I thought I would share with you my evening glam makeup from when I went out recently. I wanted to wear a brown smoky eye with a gold foil lid and nude lips and of course glowy skin!. Keep reading to find out what products I used for this look!.
Products used in this look
- DIY Miracle Facial Oil
- Mac Studio Fix foundation shade ‘NC15’
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer shade ‘fair’
- I Heart Chocolate Peach and Glow blush and highlight duo
- Makeup Revolution Illuminating Fixing spray
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette shades ‘habbit’ (transition all over lid), ‘smokeout’ (outer lid blended out towards brow bone) and ‘radar’ (packed on the lid)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer shade ‘fair’ ( to create a halo shape)
- Stila Eye For Elegance liquid eyeshadow shade ‘smouldering satin’ (packed over radar)
- Loreal Paradise Mascara
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Nudes Collection lipstick shade ‘love & o-beige’
What is your go to makeup look for a night out?. Let me know in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading!