I recently stocked up on a ton of glitter for the festive season, if you want to know more then you can read the full post here. I have been loving the glitter ‘tears’ trend that I have seen circling the internet and wanted to put a dark twist in it!. Keep reading to see the products below and where to buy them.
Products used in this look
- DIY Miracle facial oil
- Mac Strobe Cream
- Freedom Pro Studio primer water
- NYX Colour correcting concealer shade ‘orange’
- Collection Lasting Perfection foundation shade ‘ivory’
- Mac Pro Longwear concealer shade ‘NC15’
- RCMA No Colour powder
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush shade ‘so happy together’
- Soap & Glory Hocus Focus liquid illuminator
- NYX Micro brow pencil shade ‘black’
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow pomade shade ‘ebony’
- Barry M Take A Brow clear brow gel
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- KVD X Too Faced Better Together palette shades ‘BFF’ (base colour), ‘yours’ (all over lid) and ‘devotion’ (crease and out corners).
- Urban Decay Moon Dust eyeshadow palette shade ‘lithium’ (mid lid)
- Glitter fix gel
- Loose Glitter mix shade ‘smoking gun’
- Ciate Wonderland mascara
- Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipstick shade ’04’
I hope you beauties like this look. Let me know if they’re any other glittery looks you want me to create in the comment below!.
Thanks for reading.