Outfit of the day: Glitter Dress And Mustard Faux Leather

So I did a poll on my Instagram story (@allthingsallatt if you’re not already following me) asking if you beauts wanted me to start doing a outfit of the day post everyday Saturday along with my usual Monday, Wednesday and Friday uploads.

Today’s outfit is a based around a new glittery dress I bought a few days ago! Since we are now in the festive season (yes I did put my Christmas tree up early and I’m not even ashamed) all the party wear and sparkly clothing is arriving in the shops!. The best thing was, it was from the teens section for £6!. I paired it with my beloved Zara mustard biker jacket and some knee high heeled boots (got to keep them legs warm). I have plans to go do some Christmas shopping and a out for a meal later.

I will try to link the original items but if not I will provide links for similar items!.

Outfit details-

• Zara mustard faux leather biker jacket similar here.
  • New Look plain white Tee
  • Matalan glitter spaghetti strap dress.
  • Primark sheer black tights
  • H&M heeled knee boots similar here.

Hope you liked this outfit, let me know if you want me to make a Saturday outfit of the day post a regular thing in the comments below!.

1. Please do I love these!! Also I’m so jealous of your tree being up 😫😫

1. Thank you! I couldn’t resist the temptation any longer! x

1. I’m holding out until the 1st!

2. JaydeJolie says:

Yes! & that jacket is beautiful!!

I love this look! You look great 🙂

This outfit is gorgeous! That jacket really adds something special to the whole outfit!

1. Thank you lovely! One of my favourite jackets. I want it in the powder blue colour they do too! x

Oooh that sounds lovely!! xx

5. I’ve nominated you for the Unique Blogger Awards! I’m looking forward to seeing your response to my questions! Xoxo
    Faith Mantovani

6. Absolutely love that jacket ! x

1. Thank you lovely, it’s starting to get too cold to wear it now though 😅 x

7. Elena says:

Hi Rebecca, I tried to get in touch with you earlier for a collab, but I didn’t hear back. So I just wanted to say Hi here and wanted to ask if you are open to collabs. Should that be the case I happily would hear back from you on my email elena@blogerize.com– should you not be interested happy blogging and all the best! Xoxo

1. Thank you for getting in touch but I’m not interested in a collaboration at this time, thank you for the offer though. All the best x

See I feel if I wore a mustard jacket I would look awful but you pull it off so well. You look so gorgeous! xx

1. Give it a go!. They’re so many dupes of this jacket in the high street! I think this would suit blonde hair 😁 thank you sweet x

9. This is a wonderful outfit

10. Gluecksgeist says:

I love your jacket!! So pretty xx