One of my favourite things about Christmas is the parties, events and social dos. Mainly because they nearly always call for glam makeup and if you know me then you know for me that means rolling in glitter until I resemble a disco ball. Today’s makeup is a holographic glitter eye paired with a glossy terracotta lip. Please excuse the lash application in the first photo. I was trying out some new lashes from Ardell and they must have slightly come off and I didn’t notice until after I had taken the photos *face palm*.
*Disclaimer* This post includes a affiliate link.
Products used in the look
- DIY Miracle facial oil
- Laura Mercier foundation primer
- NYX colour correction concealer shade ‘orange’
- Essence Camouflage 2 in 1 foundation shade ‘ivory beige’
- Essence Camouflage full coverage concealer shade ’10’
- Makeup Revolution Pro fix setting spray
- I Heart Makeup Queen of hearts powder blush
- Too Faced Candle Light glow highlighter shade ‘rosy glow’
- Jolie Beauty Luxe Glitz palette shade ‘silver pressed glitter’
- Ardell Mega volume false lashes ‘250’
- Rodial Smokey eye pencil shade ‘black’
- Ps… Primark lip liner pencil shade ‘toffee’
- NYX Liquid Suede shade ‘soft spoken’
- Rimmel Lip Art lipgloss shade ‘pearlescent
What makeup have you beauties been wearing to your Christmas parties? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading.