Outfit: Cacti And Gingham Frills

Hello beauties! I am back with the outfit posts today after having a break while waiting for new photo bits to arrive to improve my photo quality!. I recently bought these fab frilled hem tailored trousers in the January sales and I am in love!. Plus they make my butt look fab which is always a bonus!.

outfit1

outfit2

Outfit details

• Romwe Cactus print t-shirt
  • New Look Grey check trouser with frill hem
  • Primark Velvet strap flat pumps
  • Bershka Black faux sheep skin coat similar here
  • eBay Blue tassel hoop earrings

I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your plans for this weekend? Let me know in the comments below!.

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!.

1. DivaNamedDom says:

Super cute look! Love the pop of color on the earrings and the lip.

Those pants do make your butt look fab. 😉

Dom

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you beauty! I’m all for a pair of trousers that make your butt look peachy 😂 thanks for reading! x

2. Yes girl – loving this! Those trousers are super flattering too! 🍰 xx

1. Thanks lovely! Anything to make the cake look peachy haha! x

3. Such a gorgeous outfit! Love the pop of colour with your makeup and earrings! X

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you sweet! The earrings were a 99p bargain find from eBay! ❤️ x

1. Fab find! I might have to have a looksie! 👍🏽💕

4. Jade Mayhead says:

I am so in love with the trousres!! xo

1. Thank you beauty! £10 in the New Look sale! ❤️

5. Love this outfit! The pants are so cool ❤️

1. Thank you lovely! They were a sale bargain! x

6. Love the trousers they look so fab on you! x

1. Thank you so much lovely! x

Liked by 2 people

The trousers are so cute! I’ve always wanted to buy from Romwe but I always prefer to try it on before I buy. Is the quality of the clothes worth buying?xx

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you beauty! I’ve only ever had good experiences with them! Postage does take a while though! ❤️ x

8. Love those pants, they look awesome on you! Your photography has looked amazing lately! What equipment are you using if you don’t mind me asking?

1. Thank you sweet! I use a large ring light, and a Canon 500D ❤️ x

Liked by 2 people

1. I’ll have to check those out, thank you!

Liked by 2 people

I love how the outfit looks comfy, but you still look stylish.

1. Thank you lovely! I’m always opting for comfort as I get older 🙊 x

Liked by 2 people

Oh wow this is so cute! I love that shirt with the cacti! The pants are soooo cool! You pull them off so well!

1. Thank you beauty! I have a bit of a thing for frilled bottom trousers 😂 x

Liked by 2 people

Well they look amazing on you! 💕 xx

Liked by 2 people

11. Love this outfit! You pull those pants off so well + it does make your booty look good :p

1. Haha thank you beauty ❤️ x

Liked by 2 people

Love this! And without sounding too creepy, you’re bum looks amazing ;P

1. Never creepy! Thank you beauty ❤️

13. Those trousers! 😍

1. Thank you sweet! £10 in the New Look sale x

Liked by 2 people

14. Such a beautiful outfit! Thanks for sharing this! If you want,check out my blog,I am pretty new to blogging.I would be really happy if you would follow me. ☺ https://fashionbydeborah.wordpress.com/

1. Thank you sweet! I have checked out your blog and followed ❤️ x