Makeup Look: Burning Brights

Hello beauties, So last weekend I decided to go out for cocktails as I was feeling crappy, I decided to cheer myself up with a fiery makeup Look to match my outfit (outfit post to follow tomorrow!). It was a great chance for me to try out the warmer shades in the Zoeva Matte Spectrum palette and the Laura Geller highlight that I got for Christmas which I have been lovely by the way!. Keep reading to find out what I used in this look and links where to buy!.

Products used in this look

Face-

Brows-

Eyes-

• Collection Lasting perfection concealer (used as eyelid primer)
  • Zoeva Matte Spectrum eyeshadow palette shades ‘3’ (base shade) ‘5’ (inner lid) ‘8’ (crease and outer lid)
  • Laura Gellar Baked Gelato highlighter (inner corner eye highlight)
  • Essence Princess false lash mascara

Lips-

I hope you liked this makeup look! Let me know in the comments below! I will also be posting a full review of the palette used here in Mondays blog post so keep your eyes open for that!.

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!.

1. your welcome, great post.

1. I love the combo of the eyes and lips! They pair perfectly. p.s. how do you like KVD’s lock it foundation?

1. Thank you lovely! I bought it again recently after trying it when it first came out and it not working for me as is was too dry, I thought I’d try a more moisturising base this time but sadly i had to add so much Strobe cream to the foundation that it sheered it out, lost a lot of its coverage and was still too dry so I won’t be using again! x

1. Ah what a bummer! I’ve though about trying it but it seems too dry and heavy x

2. It may work for your skin but I personally wouldn’t recommend buying it 😢 x

2. Such a stunning look, I love how glowy and bold it is 😍

1. Thank you! I have been loving the Laura Geller highlight for a golden dewy glow. ❤️

1. Might have to check it out! 🙊

3. You look amazing! Love this look x

4. Srijan says:

You look so beautiful! It’s hot and beautiful! 🙂

5. Love this warm/ bold look 😍

6. Stunning look! ❤ Love it!!! xo

1. Thank you sweetie ❤️ x

7. peculiarblondegirl says:

Girl, you look stunning! I love the way you co-ordinated the makeup with your outfit. The earrings in particular compliment the look so much, wow! X

1. Thank you beauty! Have been over wearing my fringed earrings lately 😂 x

This is absolutely stunning! The eyeshadow really makes your eyes pop! You look so gorgeous! 😍💖

1. Thank you lovely! It’s such a beautiful palette to use! ❤️ x

Like I mentioned before, you look so amazing in these shades of red and orange. I wish I could pull them off, but like you said, I pull off shades that aren’t as good on you. 😛 This is so beautiful though, and I really love those earrings with it. The yellow really just adds to the look and gives it a fiery vibe.

1. Thank you beauty! I would say wear them anyway F the rules 😂❤️ x

10. Dasa Lavric says:

This makeup look is absolutely stunning! You are so pretty too ✨

1. Aww very kind thank you sweet! x

11. Shridevi says:

You look absolutely stunning! So gorgeous😍

1. Very kind beauty! Thanks for reading! x

12. Jen xo says:

Love this look you pull it off really well x

1. Thank you beauty ❤️ x

13. blossombahar says:

So gorgeous!! Loveee this look! It looks really nice on you! Also loveee your outfit! ❤️

1. Thank you beauty! And thanks for the follow ❤️ x