Makeup Look: You’re Golden

Hello beauties, It’s finally Friday and I am so excited to share this new Look with you, makeup looks are my favourite thing to post and I often get too impatient to post! Today’s look is golden themed, with a semi matte skin, a smokey eye and a golden glossy lip. Keep reading to see what products I used in this look and links where to buy!.

Products used in this look

Face-

• NYX Pore Filler Primer
  • NYX Orange colour correction concealer (counteract dark circles)
  • Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation shade ‘NC15’
  • Kat Von D Lock It concealer shade ‘L3 Warm’
  • RCMA No colour setting powder
  • Benefit GALifornia blush
  • Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl highlight shade ‘gilded honey’

Brows-

Eyes-

• Urban Decay Primer potion
  • UCANBE palette shade ‘2’ (base shade all over lid) ’10’ (outer lid and crease ) and shade ‘4’ (middle of lid)
  • Ciate Wonderwand Mascara

Lips-

I loved using the Stila Metals Glitter & Glow liquid eyeshadow on my lips in the shade ‘smouldering satin’

Have you ever used a eye product on your lips? Or vice versa? Let me know in the comments below!.

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!.

1. saradiz says:

Loved lip color! And I can’t remember I ever used any eyeshadow as a lip product, but I surely made a nail polish shade using a broken eye shadow palette! xx

1. Thank you sweet! Did it work well for you? I love a ‘do it yourself’ project ❤️ x

1. saradiz says:

It went quite okay, there was still some powders at the bottom of the bottle and it didn’t have a nice finishing….and same here I love DIYs

2. You’re so stunning! Love everything about this look

6. almayerich says:

You look stunning!!

1. Thank you beauty! x

7. Karalee says:

I love your look! You look beautiful! 😍

1. Thank you so much lovely ❤️ x

Beautiful! You have such a knack at eye makeup.. and makeup in general 😉

1. Aww so sweet lovely! Ah it’s trial and error, I often mess up and have to wipe it off and start again 😂❤️

9. such a pretty makeup look & that lip is amazing 🙌🏻

1. Thank you beauty! The Stila Liquid eyeshadows are amazing to wear on the lips as they dry down just like a liquid lipstick ❤️ x

That palette reminds me so much of the ABH Subculture palette, you look gorgeous! xx

1. I agree! I think it’s meant to be a dupe for it but I haven’t tried the real one so can’t say 😂❤️ x

Oh my goodness that lip is awesome! I can’t believe it’s the Stila glitter! That is so cool! 😍😍

1. Thank you sweet! I love products that can double up as something else! ❤️

I agree, it’s super cool! 💕

I LOVE this so much! I love the colors and the shimmer/glow. It’s perfect.

1. Thank you beauty! You know I love the glow 😂❤️ x

13. yesssss! am in love with this look… and this blog! just followed and hope you can return the favour! 😉

1. Thank you sweet! I will head on over and take a look at your blog x

14. Never thought about using the metals glitter on my lips, looks gorgeous!xx

1. Thank you sweet! It worked so well thanks to the fact they dry down matte like a liquid lipstick! x

1. Thank you sweet ❤️

15. I love this look! I need to try it 🙂 xx

1. Thank you lovely ❤️

16. Loving this make up look!! You’re killing it with that lip 😊 xx

1. Thank you lovely ❤️

17. emilyryann says:

Your lips are my favorite part of this whole look! That color is GORGEOUS!😍💄 —https://emilyryannblogblog.wordpress.com/

1. Thank you lovely! The Stila liquid eyeshadow is amazing to use on the lips too! ❤️ x