Hello beauties, It’s finally Friday and I am so excited to share this new Look with you, makeup looks are my favourite thing to post and I often get too impatient to post! Today’s look is golden themed, with a semi matte skin, a smokey eye and a golden glossy lip. Keep reading to see what products I used in this look and links where to buy!.
Products used in this look
- NYX Pore Filler Primer
- NYX Orange colour correction concealer (counteract dark circles)
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation shade ‘NC15’
- Kat Von D Lock It concealer shade ‘L3 Warm’
- RCMA No colour setting powder
- Benefit GALifornia blush
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl highlight shade ‘gilded honey’
- Urban Decay Primer potion
- UCANBE palette shade ‘2’ (base shade all over lid) ’10’ (outer lid and crease ) and shade ‘4’ (middle of lid)
- Ciate Wonderwand Mascara
I loved using the Stila Metals Glitter & Glow liquid eyeshadow on my lips in the shade ‘smouldering satin’
Have you ever used a eye product on your lips? Or vice versa? Let me know in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading