Hello beauties, Yesterday I had some time to kill in the town centre and *accidentally* fell into Primark. I picked up the most beautiful boots in the sale for £6 and had to wear them today!. Today’s look is pretty casual as I’m just running errands and shooting blog pictures for the next couple of weeks blog posts as I want to get ahead so I can focus on redecorating my flat!.
- H&M frilled hem long sleeved Bardot top similar here
- Topshop Black ripped skinny Joni jeans
- Primark chunky stud biker boots similar here
- Primark bus boy/baker boy hat similar here
- Zara studded belt similar here
I hope you enjoy your weekend! What are your plans? Let me know in the comment below!
Thanks for reading