Morphe 702 Twelve Piece Brush Set

Hello beauties, You know that saying ‘don’t blame a workman blame his tools’, well Im a firm believe that it applies to makeup application. If you’re reading this and are a makeup junkie like myself then you will know that skin prep is the first most important step to flawless makeup application and the next step is good brushes (especially when it comes to creating a well blended or artistic eye look). Todays review is on this handy brush kit from Morphe. Keep reading to see my thoughts and where to buy!.

Morphe are well known for their pigmented eyeshadow palettes, the 35o being my personal fav!. But they also sell some fab brushes. This is set is catered just for the eyes and it consists of twelve brushes and comes with a cute faux leather zip bag to store all the brushes in, I love how sleek this bag looks with the metal printed morphe name tag on the front, a super nice touch!.

IMG_1042 (2)

The brushes are pretty basic looking, with the black matte handles and the companies name/logo printed in white, like the old palette packaging. I don’t mind this as I think less is more sometimes and I don’t think they look any less luxe because of the simplistic design.

There is a brush for everything in this set, inside the zip bag you will find a-

• Concealer Brush
  • Flat Liner Brush
  • Angled Brow/Spoolie Brush
  • Pointed Crease Brush
  • Detail Crease Brush
  • Detail Liner Brush
  • Pointed Blender Brush
  • Large Shadow Fluff Brush
  • Blender Brush
  • Firm Blending Fluff Brush
  • Small Chisel Fluff
  • Smudge Brush

IMG_1036 (2)

The best thing about these brushes is how fluffy they are, in my personal experience, the softer the brush, the easier it is to blend and create a flawless looking eye look and these definitely deliver. It is extremely easy to pick up eyeshadow and transfer it onto the lid, I actually prefer these new brushes to my beloved Real Techniques ones that I’ve been using for years!.

I also noticed that there’s no bristle fallout when using or after washing the brushes which is something we all dread!. The bristles go back to there shape straight away.

IMG_1061 (2)

This set costs £25 which i think is a amazing price as it’s perfect for a beginner to try out some new brushes and play around with eye looks whilst also being able to practice. To buy the brushes singly would be quite expensive so you’re also saving yourself some money! You can find this set here.

Have you ever tried brushes from Morphe? Or can you recommend any other good brush brands? Let me know in the comments below!

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!.

1. ImaniNikkol says:

one of the first things I bought from morphe was a brush set, so reasonably priced and outstanding quality. This post makes me wanna purchase this one now ! Great post girl, thanks

1. I completely agree with you and will definitely be buying some face brushes to try from them! Thanks for reading sweet ❤️

1. ImaniNikkol says:

Yesss! Let me know how you like them, I use primarily morphe brushes they’re a great brand!

2. Will do sweet ❤️

2. I got the same set a few months ago and i love it!! Totally agree with your review!!

1. Ah amazing! So glad you like them. Thanks sweet ❤️ x

3. saradiz says:

The brushes look so soft! xx

1. They’re so fluffy! Perfect for blending ❤️ x

1. saradiz says:

Definitely need to try them out! xx

2. I definitely recommend them ❤️ x

4. I loooove morphe brushes! The quality is so good for the price you pay. I really want this set but I think the only thing that puts me off is that they are not numbered, it’s still tempting though. Fab review! 💕

1. Yeah that is slightly annoying if you want to tell someone what brush you’re using in a tutorial 😂 but yeah love the price and the brushes in general for a beginner like me ❤️ x

5. I’ve heard so many good things about Morphe brushes! I want to try upping my beauty game this year, so I may have to invest 😀 ❤

1. I definitely recommend this set sweet! Basically everything you need to create a great eye look! ❤️ x

6. Paula Gómez says:

I really want to try Morphe brushes, I’ll probably get this one! It looks so good

1. I really recommend them! Such good quality and variety for a cheap price! ❤️

7. Silksache't says:

that price def isnt bad for a beginner

1. I completely agree! x

8. IT Cosmetics brushes are the best I’ve used, but they’re very expensive buying them individually.

Liked by 2 people

1. Ah I have never heard of them! I’ll have to look them up! Thanks for the recommendation sweet x

These look great, and for £25 – I might have to treat myself 😉 damn you and your blog post

1. I know such a bargain!. Sorry not sorry 😉😂❤️ x

I’m such a huge Morphe fan! I think their brushes are really fantastic and have such a great price tag! They are definitely one of my most favorite brands! xx

1. Ah so glad you like them! And I completely agree and can’t wait to buy more. Thanks for reading sweet x

11. makeuparmor says:

Their brushes are so good and affordable! 💕

1. I completely agree! I can’t wait to try some of their face brushes. Thanks for reading sweet x

12. I really need to buy some new brushes so thanks for sharing this!! It looks like a great product and is reasonably priced 😊 xx

1. I really recommend them, I have found my eye looks so much easier to do with better brushes, it’s worth the investment! x

1. I’ll definitely check them out!! 😀 xx

13. Dasa Lavric says:

This brush set seems so nice 😍

1. It’s so fluffy! Perfect for creating a well done eye look with! x

14. lifewithmrst says:

I am going to check these out I and obsessed with getting brushes

1. Let me know how you get on if you do ❤️ x