Hello beauties, I’m so excited to share today’s post with you, I was approached by the creative and lovely Cynthia to collaborate and create a make up look.
My favourite looks to create are bright ones and she loves to create darker themed looks, so we thought it was the perfect opportunity to create two create two contrasting looks with a editorial style. You can find Cynthia on her Instagram page, where she posts fun and arty makeup looks.
Products used in this look
- DIY miracle facial oil
- NYX Professional Makeup Pore Filler Primer
- NYX Professional Makeup Full Coverage Concealer shade ‘orange’ for colouring correcting
- Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation shade ‘010 ivory’
- Technic Shade Adjusting Drops
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer shade ‘c1’
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Benefit GALifornia Pink Blush
- Makeup Revolution Soph Highlighter Palette ‘light gold’
- Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick shade ‘xenon’ (gold brows)
- NYX Professional Makeup Control Freak Eyebrow Gel shade ‘clear’
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define concealer (to prime eyelids)
- Morphe 35b Eyeshadow Palette pink and purple
- Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick shade ‘zenon’ (inner corners)
- MAC Lipglass Gloss shade ‘clear’ over lid
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
*pictures belong to Cynthia @mscomatose
Here is the fab look that the gorgeous Cynthia created, I’m loving the glossy lid, to find out what she used to create her look, head on over to her Instagram.
If you love creating makeup looks then I would love to collaborate with you, give me a email at email@example.com with your ideas!.
Thanks for reading,