Hello beauties, with the 14th of February fast approaching I thought it was a great time to get started on my valentines themed posts. Today’s look is romantic pink shimmer eye with a classic red lip, cheeky bit of glitter and of course it isn’t a valentines look without some hearts!.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are my own and I wouldn’t recommend something I didn’t love and wouldn’t buy myself.
Products used in this look:
- NYX Professional Makeup Pore Filler
- Maybelline 24hr Foundation
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- I Heart Makeup Peach & Glow Palette (blush)
- Sleek Solstice Highlighter Palette
- Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer (used as lid primer)
- NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette- Brights
- DIY Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence False Lash Effect Princess Mascara
- Chunky Glitter/sequins ‘Opal star’
- Red Heart Sequins
- Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick shade ‘New Americana’
What make up look with you be wearing this valentines? Let me know in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading,