Hello beauties, I was asked by the lovely Beverly to collaborate and create a Valentine’s themed makeup look each. What better colours to use for the month of love then pinks and rich magenta’s.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are my own and I wouldn’t recommend something I didn’t love and wouldn’t buy myself.
Products used in this look-
- NYX Professional Makeup Pore Filler
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation Shade ‘light porcelain’
- NYX Professional Makeup Full Coverage Cream Concealer ‘orange’ for under eye colour correction
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer shade ‘L3 warm’
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Benefit GALifornia Sunny Golden Pink Blush
- Makeup Revolution Soph Highlighter Palette
- Makeup Revolution Illuminating Fixing Spray
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade shade ‘dark brown’
- NYX Professional Makeup Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Morphe 35B Eyeshadow Palette shades pink and purple
- NYX Professional Makeup Face & Body Glitter Shade ‘gold’
- Essence False Lash Effect Princess Mascara
- Too Faced ‘Melted’ liquified Lipstick shade ‘jelly doughnut’
What is your favourite colours to use for a valentines look? Let me know in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading,