Outfit: Thinking About Spring

Hello beauties, I have noticed that lots of high street shops have started to stock their spring clothing and this gets me so excited. As much as I love wearing comfy jumpers, coats and scarves I’m kind of over it now. I want to be wearing shorts, dresses and open shoes and wearing lots of colour. Today’s outfit is two things I picked up in Primark recently. I love the culotte style trousers, especially in the stripe print, they’re so light and comfy, perfect for my chilled weekend plans. Also although it is still cold outside the sun has made a appearance in the UK which means the need for sunglasses!.

Outfit details:

What are your plans for the weekend? Let me know in the comments below!

1. rorokoala says:

Love this outfit, it looks so great on you! 🙂 I really need to pick up a pair of those trousers this year, I feel like they were missing in my wardrobe all of last summer! x

1. Thank you beauty, I’ve seen that style in loads of shops recently, can’t wait to get more they are so comfy ❤️ x

2. Trousers are amazing!!x

1. Thank you beauty! They’re only £8 in primark! x

3. Joy says:

wow I love this outfit, very retro and those sunglasses are gorgeous!

1. Thank you beauty ❤️

Liked by 2 people

Super stylish! Love the pants 😍

1. Thank you lovely! Can’t wait to pick up more for my spring wardrobe! ❤️

5. Those culottes! 😍😍😍

1. I love them, they’re only £8! Thanks for reading ❤️ x

6. Karalee says:

I love this outfit! I’m so ready for it to be Spring too!

1. Thank you beauty ❤️ x

7. Love those pants!! I just picked up a pair that’s similar!! cant wait to flaunt them around
    XO, MK

1. Thanks sweet! ah they’re so comfy and stylish ❤️ x

8. Gluecksgeist says:

Omg!!! This outfit is amazing!! Love it so much xx

1. Thank you beauty! Such a bargain top and trousers ❤️ x

9. Love the tee, this is a cute outfit! Can’t believe it’s Primark 🙂 x

1. Thanks sweet, and it’s only £5! ❤️

I love the culottes!xx

1. Thank you beauty ❤️

Those pants are amazing! Definitely a great spring outfit! xx

1. Thank you sweet, I can’t wait to start dressing more spring/summer appropriate x

Me too! x

12. Laura says:

I love this outfit and I’m gonna have to find that primark tee! xx

1. Thank you beauty, and it’s only £5 ❤️ x

13. Those trousers are stunning! I need to pick up something similar. Can’t wait for Spring! x

1. Thank you beauty! I’ve seen them in so many shops recently, I can definitely see them being a spring staple in people’s wardrobes since they are so comfy, yet so stylish! ❤️ x

14. I love this outfit it’s so cute 😊 xx

1. Thank you lovely 😘

1. Ellustar says:

It is my pleasure my dear.