Makeup Look: Happy In Yellow

Hello beauties, I’m so over the freezing weather now, I’m ready for the warm spring mornings and everything including clothing and make up looks becoming brighter. It’s no secret that I prefer using bold colours in my looks and the colour yellow is scientifically proven to make you feel happier which is a win. I picked up this amazing bright yellow shadows from Bleach London’s Louder Powder single eyeshadow collection and I have been loving it, the pigmentation is insane. I decided to create a 70’s themed look.

Products used in this look:

Face

Brows

Eyes

Lips

This is the start of my looks for spring, I have some more exciting looks planned including a three way collab with two other amazing bloggers which I’m very excited about!

What are your favourite colours to use in spring? Let me know in the comments below.

1. Ami Amour says:

Beautiful look! I can’t wait for Spring.

Ami Amour

1. Thank you beauty! 100% ready for spring! x

You look so lovely in yellow! I’m so excited for spring and this makeup has me so excited! 😊 x

1. Thank you beauty ❤️ x

3. Girlll I am SO ready for spring 😭 Winter has dragged on for long enough tbh! And I love this look, yellow is such a positive colour xx

1. 100% agree with you, the sun keeps popping out here and there but it’s still so cold! Thank you beauty ❤️ x

4. Shan Lutkins says:

Love that yellow eyeshadow! Your makeup looks beautiful 😍

1. Thank you beauty, Yellow is such a fun colour to work with! ❤️

5. It’s rare that you ever stumble across yellow eyeshadow but you are pulling it off so well!

1. I agree! Thank you beauty ❤️ x

6. Saphie Renee says:

Great look! I love that the 70s looks are coming back. xx

1. Thank you beauty! I love when they do each spring/summer! x

Girl, that highlighter though! Stunning look as always 🙂 xx

1. Thank you beauty! I have been loving golden highlighters lately, perfect glow for spring/summer! x

Girl you look so good! I swear you can pull off any colour!xx

1. So sweet beauty thank you ❤️ x

9. Dasa Lavric says:

Ohhhh yes!!! Absolutely gorgeous 💛

1. Thank you beauty ❤️ x

10. I can’t wait for warmer weather too! This is cuch a cute fresh look! Perfect for spring! xo

1. Thank you lovely! I can’t wait either! So ready for it now x

11. Love this look the yellow really suits you 😁 xx

1. Thank you lovely! ❤️

1. It’s okay 😘 xx

I LOVE the bright yellow eyeshadow on you. Just like I said on instagram, I used to have the exact same shade. I really need to get another because it’s great for vibrant looks. I found a really old picture of me wearing it – https://i.imgur.com/pI5PHLP.jpg

1. It’s amazing isn’t it! Looks so fun and really brightens up the face! Wow you look so different, love how it’s paired with a bright lip! ❤️ x

13. Dessy G. says: