Hello beauties, I’m so over the freezing weather now, I’m ready for the warm spring mornings and everything including clothing and make up looks becoming brighter. It’s no secret that I prefer using bold colours in my looks and the colour yellow is scientifically proven to make you feel happier which is a win. I picked up this amazing bright yellow shadows from Bleach London’s Louder Powder single eyeshadow collection and I have been loving it, the pigmentation is insane. I decided to create a 70’s themed look.
Products used in this look:
- NYX Professional Makeup Angel Veil Primer
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation shade ‘NC15
- NYX Concealed Jar shade ‘orange’ (under eye colour correcting)
- Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer shade ‘C3’
- RCMA No Colour Setting Powder
- Benefit GALifornia Blusher
- Makeup Revolution Soph X Highlighter Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade shade ‘dark brown’
- NYX Professional Makeup Control Freak Brow Gel
- Bleach London Louder Powder Eyeshadow shade ‘PH 3ma’
- Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
- Ardell Double Up False Lashes 205
This is the start of my looks for spring, I have some more exciting looks planned including a three way collab with two other amazing bloggers which I’m very excited about!
What are your favourite colours to use in spring? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading