Hello beauties, I recently got my hands on the new Venus XL palette from Lime Crime, it has the most gorgeous pink shades in it and I had to have a play around with it as soon as I received it!. I will be doing a full review including swatches in Monday’s blog posh so keep a eye out for that!
Please excuse my swollen face and neck I’ve had a bad chest and throat this week.
Products used in this look-
- NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Maybelline Superstay 24hr Full Coverage Foundation shade ‘ivory’
- L’Oréal True Match Touché Magique Concealer shade ‘rose beige’
- RCMA No Colour Setting Powder
- Benefit Dandelion Face Powder/Blush
- Makeup Revolution Pearl Lights Loose Highlighter shade ‘peach champagne’
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer used as lid primer
- Lime Crime Venus XL Eyeshadow Palette shades ‘blank canvas’ (transition) ‘scallop’ (all over lid) ‘Aphrodite’ (outer corners) ‘boticelli’ (deepen outer corners) ‘passion’ (centre of the lid) ‘ethereal’ (inner corners and brow bone)
- Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara
- Primark Lip Liner
- NYX Full Throttle Lipstick shade ‘con artist’
Have you tried any products from Lime Crime? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading