Hello beauties, I’m a huge fan of editorial and makeup from the catwalks and one of my favourite make up trends is graphic eyes. You can achieve this quirky trend by creating blocky shapes and cut creases using eyeshadows, liquid liners and concealers. As it’s nearly spring I wanted to do a bright orange eye with a pumpkin coloured lip and a iridescent highlight to make the skin look fresh and more alive.
Products used in this look-
- Freedom Pro Studio Primer Water
- NYX Pore Filler Primer
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer ‘peach’ colour corrector (under eyes)
- Max Factor Pan Stick Foundation shade ‘fair’
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer shade ‘NC15’
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Too Faced Love Flush Blusher shade ‘how deep is your love’
- Makeup Revolution Pearl Lights Loose Highlighter shade ‘peach champagne’
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Morphe 35B Colour Palette shade ’24’ (inner and outer corner) ’15’ (block out eye)
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer shade ‘C1’ (to block out eye)
- Ardell Double Up False Lashes 205
I hope you liked this look, I plan on doing some more graphic inspired eye looks in the near future. What looks would you like to see me do this spring? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading