Hello beauties, I noticed that I’ve been blogging a lot of brightly coloured makeup looks all at once recently and as much a I love creating bright bold looks, I thought for today’s look id post something a bit darker. I love the mix of khaki green and gold to make a grungy looking eye, it goes perfectly with a dark nude lip.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look-
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer shade ‘peach corrector’ (correcting dark eye circles)
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation shade ‘ivory’
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer shade ‘C3’
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Benefit GALifornia Sunny Golden Pink Blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer shade ‘C1’ (prime eyelids)
- Zoeva Matte Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette shade’ MT020′ (set primer) ‘MT130’ (all over lid)
- Makeup Revolution Soph Eyeshadow Palette shade ‘sparks fly’ (centre of lid)
- Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette shade ‘lithium’ (pressed over shadow on centre of the lid)
- Benefit BADgal BANG Volumising Mascara
- Primark Lip Liner Pencil shade ‘toffee’
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream shade ‘London’
I hope you liked this look, let me know what you think in the comments below. I will also be doing a review shortly of the foundation (Too Faced Born This Way) that I used in this look so keep your eye out for that!
Thanks for reading