Outfit post: Crazy For Culottes

Hello beauties, I hope you’re all having a amazing Saturday. Does anyone else love culotte trousers? I’ve recently found myself ditching my beloved skinny jeans for a wider and more comfortable leg, they look so stylish too. I paired them with my new bargain bag (it was £8!) and other red accessories.

Outfit Details-

I’d love to know your thoughts on this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

1. Oh my gosh, I love culottes 💗! They are so classy and stylish ☺️! I have a denim pair which I wear all the time x

1. Completely agree, they are going to be my favourite thing to wear this spring and summer! A denim pair sounds so 70’s and gorgeous. Thanks for reading sweet ❤️

2. Shan Lutkins says:

Love those culottes 😍 beautiful outfit!

1. They have some gorgeous style coming in the shops at the moment! Thanks beauty ❤️

3. Cordelia. says:

I just got new culottes just like this!! Thanks for the inspiration, maybe you could do more?? (:

1. Hope you love the style of trouser as much as I do! More outfit posts or more styles with culottes sweet? ❤️

1. Cordelia. says:

More styles with culottes please hehe! thanks!! ❤

2. Okay sweet ❤️ x

4. ZoBeautie says:

I always want to rock culottes, but being 5 foot 2 means most (in the US anyway) aren’t made for short, curvy people. These look so good on you! They hit you at just the right point on your legs.

1. I’m 5ft 4 and wear them high wasted and they aren’t too bad, maybe different shops do different lengths or even a petite section for a shorter leg! I know Miss Selfridge do a amazing range for shorter ladies, I often find myself buying from that section! Thanks for reading sweet sweet ❤️

1. ZoBeautie says:

The idea of online purchases make me nervous, but you’re right about the petite section! I just never think about it since it’s generally geared toward little people in every aspect 😂. Thanks for the tips!

5. Gluecksgeist says:

I love culottes!! I bought some last summer and can’t wait to wear them again xx

1. They’re so comfy aren’t they ❤️ thanks for reading sweet x

6. Siyana says:

You look absolutely stunning!!

1. Thank you so much lovely ❤️

I am obsessed with these pants! I need some! 😍 xx

1. They have some gorgeous styles coming in for spring and summer in various stores, they look so stylish and are so comfy! Thanks for reading sweet ❤️ x

8. I love everything about this outfit!! 😄 xx

1. Thank you lovely, it’s super comfy but looks so cool too! The trousers were a total bargain at £5! ❤️

1. It’s okay and wow that’s so good 😊

9. iamserenel says:

cute trousers I have similar ones from Zara ❤

Serene xoxo

1. Ah amazing, I love shopping in Zara! Thanks for reading sweet ❤️

1. iamserenel says:

Me too! I find such good guys there 😍❤️

I can’t believe that bag is from Primark, it is so good!xx

1. Complete agree! It looks like it’s from Zara ❤️ thanks for reading sweet x

11. Love it!!! I totally just saw those sunnies at UO & I’m obsessed with the them. I’m getting the pink ones. Also I’ve been dabbling in culottes because I’m over skinny jeans and my regular work outfits. I’m loving the striped pant trend too. Great outfit girl!! ❤️❤️😍😍

1. Thank you beauty, ah I didn’t see the pink in store but they sound right up my street!. Culottes are so much more comfier aren’t they! Thanks for reading sweet ❤️ x

1. They’re super cute, you’d love them. 😎💟 Yes, they’re a nice break from jeans. Of course! Always love reading your blog. 🤗

12. azzurra nox says:

I love stripes with red accessories! Such a glam look!

1. I agree, as well as being super comfy! Thanks for reading lovely ❤️

13. ughmango says:

This outfit is stunning, I love everything about it especially those culottes and the shoes 😍 xx

1. Thank you lovely! They’re definitely going to be my trouser of choice this spring/summer ❤️

14. Tinu says: