Hello beauties, Tuesday will be the official first day of spring and to mark this occasion me and two lovely bloggers have a very special makeup collaboration today.
Mimi who runs Blushydarling.com posts honest and informative reviews of beauty and makeup products but my favourite posts of hers has to be when she recreates celebrities makeup looks.
Sarah who runs Vintagetearose.co.uk blogs about a amazing selection from her fun DIY’s, lifestyle posts, outfit posts and my personal favourite of hers would be her makeup hauls.
Sarah approached us with a idea to create spring appropriate looks to commemorate the first day of spring that reflected our personal makeup styles. To me spring is about changing up your matte winter skin to dewy with a glow for a fresh look. Mixed with a pop of colour on the eyes and lips. This is the look that I created and the products used.
Products used in this look
- DIY Miracle Face Oil
- NYX Pore Filler Primer
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation shade ‘light porcelain’
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer shade ”
- NYX Bright Idea Cream Blush Stick
- L’Oréal Infallible Strobe Highlighting Stick shade ‘oh my jewels’
- Makeup Revolution Illuminating Fixing Spray
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Morphe 35B Color Eyeshadow Palette shade ’12’
- MAC Clear Lip Glass (used for gloss eye lids)
- Essence Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- L’Oréal Colour Riche Lipstick shade ‘beige a nu’
Here are the beautiful looks that Mimi and Sarah created You can find out the products that Mimi and Sarah used in their part of the collaboration by clicking on the links here. You can find Mimi’s blog here and Sarah’s blog here.
I hope you liked these looks. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!.
Thanks for reading