Spring Makeup Blogger Collaboration

Hello beauties, Tuesday will be the official first day of spring and to mark this occasion me and two lovely bloggers have a very special makeup collaboration today.

Mimi who runs Blushydarling.com posts honest and informative reviews of beauty and makeup products but my favourite posts of hers has to be when she recreates celebrities makeup looks.

Sarah who runs Vintagetearose.co.uk blogs about a amazing selection from her fun DIY’s, lifestyle posts, outfit posts and my personal favourite of hers would be her makeup hauls.

Sarah approached us with a idea to create spring appropriate looks to commemorate the first day of spring that reflected our personal makeup styles. To me spring is about changing up your matte winter skin to dewy with a glow for a fresh look. Mixed with a pop of colour on the eyes and lips. This is the look that I created and the products used.

Products used in this look

Face

Brows

Eyes

Lips

Here are the beautiful looks that Mimi and Sarah created You can find out the products that Mimi and Sarah used in their part of the collaboration by clicking on the links here. You can find Mimi’s blog here and Sarah’s blog here.

I hope you liked these looks. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!.

1. Joy says:

Love this collaboration idea and i love the look you created, you definitely pull off bright colours 😍

Liked by 2 people

1. Aww thank you sweet, bright colours are definitely my favourite! ❤️

2. AuroreBlogs says:

Love the glossy eye!! 😀 all three of you look gorgeous ❤ x

1. Thank you beauty ❤️

3. Love this! That green eyeshadow is so pretty and I love the glossy lips!

1. Thank you sweet! I had so much fun creating this look ❤️

4. beautybyraji says:

i love the bright eye!

1. Thank you lovely ❤️

Living for the glossy lids ❤

1. My favourite spring trend ❤️

I need to try it ❤

6. saradiz says:

Love the look! That green eyesjafiw really suits you! xx

1. Thank you lovely! Bright colours are my favourite to work with! ❤️

1. saradiz says:

You’re welcome and they do look amazing! xx

7. peculiarblondegirl says:

I adore this collab! I love all the looks that were created. Holy guacamole I’m even more excited for spring now! 😍❤

1. Thank you lovely! It was so fun to do! ❤️

I would’ve never thought of using lip gloss for the lids but it looks incredible!!xx

1. I find it easier to use then any other kind of glossies as oil based ones tend to slide around or make the eyeshadow go patchy! Thank you lovely ❤️

You look beautiful 🙂 Me and Mimi knew you’d do the colourful version proud 🙂

1. Thank you lovely ❤️

Your look is amazing! I love the glossy green eye! It’s unique and so springy! xx

1. Thank you lovely, no surprise that I was going to go for a bold pop of colour, glossy lids are my favourite ❤️

11. makeuparmor says:

That glossy lid is stunning!! ❤

1. Thank you lovely ❤️

12. I love all the looks you guys created! I need that gloss in my life, glossy lids are fabulous 💚

1. Thank you lovely, it was so much fun to do! I agree, they definitely polish a eye look off ❤️

I love the green and pink! It reminds me of flowers and watermelon. 😛

1. Thank you lovely! I love watermelon 😍

14. Awww I’m loving this collab all of your makeup is so pretty xx

1. Thank you lovely ❤️

15. love how different your makeup looks came out! those green lids and glossy lips look amazing & so perfect for spring!!

1. Thank you lovely! It was so much fun to do ❤️

16. Stunning as usual 😍 loving the green glossy eye!

1. Thank you lovely! I’m loving glossy eye looks at the moment ❤️

17. Great collab. I am a little late reading it, but enjoyed it none the less.

1. No problem lovely, thank you for reading ❤️