Hello beauties, Today’s look includes everything I love in a eye look, bright colours, glitter and a wing, paired with a glossy nude lip, matte skin and a subtle glow.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look:
- Benefit The POREfessional Mattifying Primer
- LA Girl HD Concealer shade ‘peach corrector’ (colour correcting dark circles)
- Maybelline Superstay 24h Foundation shades ‘true ivory’ and ‘ivory’ mixed
- Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer shade ‘C3’
- RCMA No Color Setting Powder
- I Heart Revolution Peach And Glow Blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade shade ‘dark brown’
- Essence Make Me Brow Gel shade ‘browny brows’
- Urban Decay Primer Potion ‘original’
- Bleach London Louder Powder Single Eyeshadow shade ‘Td Me’ (inner lid)
- Bleach London Louder Powder Single Eyeshadow shade ‘Ph Ma’ (outer lid)
- Bleach London Glitterati Single Eyeshadow shade ‘006’
- Soap & Glory Supercat Skinny Easy Precision Eyeliner
- Ardell Demi Wispies Natural
- Rodial Smokey Eye Pencil
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Paint Lacquer shade ‘gone with the nude’
What do you think if this look? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading