Outfit Post: New Baby Blue

Hello beauties, first of all I want to say a big happy Easter to all my readers, may your Easter weekend be filled with chocolate, hot cross buns, family, egg hunts and a boozy bank holiday! Today calls for something simple and comfy, plus I’ve been wearing this baby blue faux leather jacket from Pull & Bear non stop since I received it in the week and I’m in love!

Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.

Outfit details:

What are your plans for Easter? Let me know in the comments below!

1. Laura says:

That blue jacket is gorgeous!! I’m heading to Bournemouth for Easter and I’m so ready to eat all the chocolate. Hope you have a great Easter weekend xx

1. Thank you lovely! It’s my new favourite! Completely agree! Hope you have a great Easter too sweet ❤️

2. that jacket is stunning! gorgeous look

1. Thank you lovely ❤️😊

Liked by 2 people

3. This Jacket and those earrings are the perfect match ❤ so cute! xo

1. Thank you lovely it’s my new favourite! ❤️

Liked by 2 people

4. ZoBeautie says:

I know I’m echoing everyone but THE JACKET THO. I just got one in a similar but lighter color (not a pleather jacket though). I’m thinking this is going to be an it color this season, it looks amazing and I’ve seen so many people working it.

1. It’s amazing isn’t it! It comes in other beautiful colours too! I agree I think blue and red are the colours for spring/summer that will be massive. Thanks for reading lovely ❤️

Liked by 2 people

5. saradiz says:

Love the jacket! It looks so amazing! xx

1. Thank you sweet! It comes in other amazing colours too! ❤️

Liked by 2 people

1. saradiz says:

You’re welcome! That’s great I’ll check it out, if I decide to buy one! Haha! xx

Liked by 2 people

I’m so in love with that blue jacket!

Liked by 2 people

1. It’s so pretty isn’t it, perfect for spring! Thanks for reading beauty ❤️

I am obsessed with this jacket! That blue color is so gorgeous! 😍

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you! It’s so comfy and under £30! ❤️

8. Happy easter lovely! I love this outfit xx

Liked by 2 people

1. I hope you had a great Easter and thank you! ❤️

9. I love the earrings they really compliment the outfit nicely!! Hope you had a lovely Easter 😊 xx

1. Thank you lovely! I hope you had a great Easter too! ❤️

1. It’s okay and I did thanks xx

10. bekkibee22 says:

stunning, I love blue and that jacket is simply amazing

1. Aww thank you so much beauty ❤️

11. Dasa Lavric says:

ohh babe this outfit is super cute! Such a nice pop od colour!

1. Thank you beauty ❤️

12. love that you matches your earrings with your jacket, totally pulls the look together! I used to have those vans when I was younger, LOVE THEM!!

1. Thank you lovely! I know they were a back in the day shoe for me too, and the matching stud belt 😂 x

1. haha YES! I had the belt too lolol

13. Tinu says:

I love the jacket.. I’m coming to steal it😉

1. 😂 thank you lovely ❤️