Hello beauties, one of my favourite makeup trends in magazines or on catwalks is when gold leaf is used. For those who don’t know what gold leaf is gold that has been hammered into very thin sheets. I had to pair it with a peach eyeshadow and a soft nude lip and dewy skin for a warm look. To apply simply use eyelash glue to the gold leaf and apply with tweezers, it comes off with eye makeup remover.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look:
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Pixie Correction Concentrate shade ‘brightening peach’
- Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation shades ‘true ivory’ and ‘ivory’
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer shade ‘fair’
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- W7 Matte Me Powder BlushColour Pro Highlighter Powder shade ‘sunrise’
- Colour Pro Vitamin Enriched Setting Mist
- W7 Super Brows Pencil
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade shade ‘dark brown’
- Essence Make Me Brow Gel Mascara shade ‘browny brows’
- Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer (as lid primer)
- Lime Crime Venus XL Palette shades ‘scallop’ and ‘flora’
- Gold leaf sheets
- Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara
- Burts Bees Lipstick shade ‘blush basin’
I hope you liked this look, let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading.