Makeup Look: Dark Clouds

Hello beauties, today’s look is a twist on the Sunset inspired makeup I posted here . I wanted to create a darker version and came across my old favourite Juvia’s Nubian 2 palette and was inspired to create this look.

Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.

Products used in this look:

Face-

Brows-

Eyes-

Lips-

I hope you liked this look, let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

I will be posting the first of my three festival inspired makeup looks next week so if over the top Makeup is your thing then keep an eye out!

1. AuroreBlogs says:

Always love a bit a blue eyshadow! 😀 stunning looks as always ❤ x

1. Thank you beauty 😘❤️

How can you possibly look this good in colours? When I do them I look like a 5-years-old playing with mama’s make up ahahah Lovely look as always

1. I think my really dark hair helps 😂 don’t be silly I reckon you could rock the colours 😘❤️ x

Ahahah ♥️ you are too seeet

Yessss! I love these colors together! You look gorgeous! xx

1. You know me colours forever 😂❤️

4. Very Beautiful pic’s miss Rebecca

5. Gorgeous as always!! I love the blue eyeshadow and your choker is so pretty 😊 xx

1. Aww so kind! It’s from Miss Selfridge if I remember rightly ❤️ x

1. It’s okay and ooohh lovely 😊 xx

6. Always Cleia says:

I love the purple on your lower lash line!

1. Thank you beauty ❤️

7. Wow I love this look! I’m loving blue at the moment, the LA Girl Palette I got recently has got me loving it xx

1. Thank you beauty, it’s such a fun and edgy colour. I hope you have as much fun playing around with blue as i I did ❤️

8. Karalee says:

I love your blue eyeshadow 😍

1. Thank you beauty 😘

I love this! These colors go really well together.

1. Thank you lovely ❤️

10. I never feel confident using blue eyeshadow aha, but this looks lush hun 🙂 xo

1. Do it sweet! You’d look stunning in blue with your red hair ❤️