Hello beauties, today’s look is a twist on the Sunset inspired makeup I posted here . I wanted to create a darker version and came across my old favourite Juvia’s Nubian 2 palette and was inspired to create this look.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look:
- Benefit The POREfessional Matte Rescue Mattifying Gel
- Pixi Correction Concentrate shade ‘brightening peach’ (colour correcting dark circles)
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation shade ‘NC15’
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer shade ‘fair’
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Benefit GALifornina Pink Blush
- Sleek Solstice Highlighter Palette
- Colour Pro Vitamin Enriched Setting Mist
- Juvia’s Place The Nubian 2 Palette shade ‘Madagascar’ (all over lid) and ‘cleopatra’ (middle of the lid)
- Revolution Soph X Eyeshadow Palette shade ‘mixed berries’ (bottom lid)
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Burts Bees Lipstick shade ‘blush basin’
I hope you liked this look, let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
I will be posting the first of my three festival inspired makeup looks next week so if over the top Makeup is your thing then keep an eye out!
Thanks for reading