Outfit Post: Different Denim

Hello beauties, it has been raining non stop where I live for the past few days but in no way was that going to stop me from the outfit I wanted to wear today. I love pairing two different colour denims together and this jacket from Topshop is perfect for a spring day when it’s still coat weather but not as cold as winter. Paired with a distressed denim skirt and my knobbly knees.

Outfitdetails

What are you up to this weekend? Let me know in the comments below!

1. Chanelle says:

Double denim can totally work! Love the jacket 🙂

1. Thank you lovely ❤️😘

2. Joy says:

Love your outfit!! you slay!!!

1. Ahh so kind thanks for reading sweet ❤️😘

3. iamserenel says:

Love the outfit girl ❤ xoxo

Serene

1. Thanks lovely and thanks for reading 😘 x

4. makeuparmor says:

Ooo I’ve been looking for a denim jacket just like that! Such a cute outfit! 💕

1. I know Primark always sell them in the winter months if you’re after a cheaper version but this Topshop one is so comfy and well made ❤️ thank you lovely x

5. Love this outfit, and you look stunnig hun! Not knobbly knee in sight haha xx

1. Thank you lovely! My knees are very prominent but i don’t mind 😂❤️

6. Karalee says:

I love your outfit! ❤

1. Thank you sweet, I love the double denim trend ❤️

You look great in this outfit! Also reminds me a bit of the 90’s, which I love.

1. Thank you sweet! Love the 90s as I was born in 92’ ❤️

8. Nova says:

That’s a great look! Those booties are so cutie!

1. Thank you lovely! H&M have some amazing shoes in at the moment! ❤️

I’m obsessed with those boots! So freaking cute love! 💕

1. Thank you lovely! H&M always have the nicest boots ❤️

10. Yes girl I lovvveee this double denim look 😊 xx

1. Thank you lovely ❤️

That skirt is gorgeous!! I always struggle getting the right size from pretty little thing. Did you size up?xx

1. Thank you lovely! I did have to size up yeah ,I have wider hips and butt so I
      normally struggle with bottoms! ❤️