Hello beauties, as the warmer weather arrives we all start thinking of our holidays and festivals we would like to go to and as a lover of being ‘extra’ when it comes to a makeup look I thought I would get started on my festival makeup looks. I recently got the idea of a ‘confetti’ style eye from the NYX Instagram page and fell in love with it and really wanted to put my spin on it. I picked up a kids face painting kid which is perfect for adorning the face with different colours as you know they will be safe for the skin and around the eyes. The little set is also perfect for you to put in your bag and use on friends! This look called for a bright lip to match.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look:
- Revolution Pro Peach Correcting Primer
- Pixi Correction Concentrate shade ‘brightening peach’ (colour correcting dark circles)
- Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation shade ‘ivory’ and ‘true ivory’
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer shade ‘fair’
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Primark Pure Blush Palette
- Freedom Makeup Proartist Highlight Packs shade ‘light 1’
- Ben Nye Luxury Setting Powder shade ‘cameo’
- Snazaroo Face Painting Kit for the multi coloured dots
- Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara
- Sleek Makeup Lip VIP Lipstick shade ‘flaunt it’
I hope you like this look, are you going to any festivals this year? Let me know in the comments below.
Don’t forget to come back next Thursday to see my second festival look!
Thanks for reading