Makeup Look: Festival Confetti

Hello beauties, as the warmer weather arrives we all start thinking of our holidays and festivals we would like to go to and as a lover of being ‘extra’ when it comes to a makeup look I thought I would get started on my festival makeup looks. I recently got the idea of a ‘confetti’ style eye from the NYX Instagram page and fell in love with it and really wanted to put my spin on it. I picked up a kids face painting kid which is perfect for adorning the face with different colours as you know they will be safe for the skin and around the eyes. The little set is also perfect for you to put in your bag and use on friends! This look called for a bright lip to match.

Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.

Products used in this look:

Face

Brows

Eyes-

I hope you like this look, are you going to any festivals this year? Let me know in the comments below.

Don’t forget to come back next Thursday to see my second festival look!

This is such a fun look! I love it 😀 ❤

1. Thank you so much lovely ❤️

2. Chanelle says:

I love how you did your eyes, perfect festival look!

1. It was quite time consuming but very fun to create! Thank you lovely ❤️

3. Such a lovely original look! Definitely perfect for a festival x

1. Thank you sweet! I love festival season ❤️

4. I love this, so creative and fun! x

1. Thank you beauty, it was so much fun to create ❤️ x

5. It Girl says:

I love it! It’s much different than what ive already seen. Can’t wait for that next look. I’m looking for inspirations for my festival in August 🙂

1. Thank you lovely! What festival are you going to! ❤️

1. It Girl says:

Im going to Veld in Toronto, Canada!

2. Ahh lovely! I hope you have fun! ❤️

6. lucyakao says:

okay i must say i love this festive look really nice and colour fun i guess i should do one as well on my blog too http://lucyakaos.blog

1. Thank you lovely, I can’t wait to see it ❤️

7. AuroreBlogs says:

Love this, very different to your usual looks but just as stunning! 😀 x

1. Thank you! I like to spice it up now and again 😂❤️

8. saw this on insta & came over to check it out! it looks absolutely stunning & I love that you paired it with a bright lip!

1. Aww that you lovely! I love the festival season ❤️

9. Wow I love how fun this look is 😁 xx

1. Thank you lovely! It was so much fun to create ❤️

1. It’s okay and awww that’s good xx

10. Silksache't says:

this look is super cute

1. Thank you sweet 😘

11. Gluecksgeist says:

This look is so fun! Love it a lot xx

1. Thank you lovely, it was so much fun to create ❤️

Very cute look 🙂

1. Thank you beauty 😘

13. ZoBeautie says:

This is so fun, I’m in love ❤

1. Ah thank you lovely 😘

I’m obsessed with this eye look! It’s so fun and perfect for a festival! 💖

1. Thank you beauty! It was so much fun to create 😘❤️ x

Such a cool look! I don’t go to festivals, but this definitely looks perfect for one.

1. Thank you lovely! It was so fun to create ❤️

16. Rueben says:

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this
    weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful
    info specially the remaining part 🙂 I care for such information much.
    I used to be seeking this certain information for a very long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

1. Thank you lovely! Appreciate it x