Hello beauties, I hope you’re all having a great week so far, I have a extra post this week and I’m so excited about it. The lovely Faith contacted me asking me if I wanted to do a makeup collaboration with her and I love doing them so much I obviously jumped at the chance! We decided to create a natural warm, bronzed look with the same colour scheme that is perfect for summer.
Faith runs Faithwolffkuhn.com where she posts fab makeup looks, product reviews and lifestyle related posts. Not to mention that she is a total babe!
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look
- Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Illuminator
- Pixi Correction Concentrate (colour correcting dark circles)
- Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation shade ‘gobi’
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer shade ‘vanilla’
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter
- Revolution Pro Supreme Hold Finishing Spray
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- De’lanci Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette shade ‘nightingale ‘ (all over lid), ‘cocoa’ (centre of lid) and ‘silence’ (outer eye)
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
Here is Faith’s part of the collaboration, I love her dewy skin and brows! You can find the full post and the products she used here.
Hope you like this look, I had so much fun creating it and thanks to the lovely Faith for getting in touch.
What are your go to makeup products for a bronzed glow? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading