Makeup Look: Fireball Wing

Hello beauties, I’m back with my second festival themed look, if you want to see the first look I posted you can find that here.

I thought it would be fun to create a warm look and had an idea to create a fireball style chunky wing with glitter

Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.

Products used in this look:

Face-

Brows-

Eyes-

Lips-

I hope you like this look, let me know your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to check out next weeks festival look!

1. Joy says:

Girl I love that look!! it’s gorgeous!

1. Thank you lovely ❤️😘

You look incredible! I love your more editorial looks ❤

1. Aww thanks lovely ❤️ They’re my favourite to create x

3. Such a unique look- so so pretty! Thank you for sharing 🙂

1. Thank you lovely! I had so much fun creating it ❤️

4. Okay I absolutely love this look! You’re such a babe x

1. Aww thank you beauty ❤️😘

5. Wow this is stunning!! Thanks for sharing!

1. Thank you lovely 😘

Again, such a gorgeous look! 😍 xx

1. Thank you beauty 😘😘

7. saradiz says:

Love this look!! its amazing! xx

1. Thank you so much sweet 😘

1. saradiz says:

You’re welcome! xx

8. I love love love the bold glitter wing!! Xx

1. Aww thanks so much sweet 😘

9. this is such a unique look and you pulled it off effortlessly :)! you look gorgeous x

1. Thank you lovely! So kind 😘

10. Tinu says:

Woow.. I love the look.. It’s really beautiful dear..

Check out my new post.. Its on great tips to help you do your manicures perfectly and gorgeously..

11. Girl! This is such a pretty look. I love the idea of glitter wings! I might have to try that myself.
    Love love love! 💖

1. Thank you lovely! Was so much fun to create 😘 x

12. Such a beautiful look! I love the glitter. How do you like Bleach Londons shadows? x

1. Thank you lovely! I only ended up buying the two shades (peach one and yellow one) used here because the others I swatched were very dry and chalky! I wasn’t a huge fan of the glitters in the collection x