Hello beauties, I’m back with my second festival themed look, if you want to see the first look I posted you can find that here.
I thought it would be fun to create a warm look and had an idea to create a fireball style chunky wing with glitter
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links which may make me a small commission, that being said all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation shade ‘rose ivory’
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer shade ‘fair’
- Pixi Correction Concentrate shade ‘brightening peach’ (correcting dark circles)
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder shade ‘cameo’
- Benefit GALifornia Golden Blusher
- Barry M Liquid Chrome Highlighter Drops shade ‘beame up’
- Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer (prime the eyelids)
- Bleach London Louder Powder Single Eyeshadow shade ‘Ph Ma’ (all over lid)
- Bleach London Louder Powder Single Eyeshadow shade ‘Td Me’ (blended in crease)
- NYX Prismatic Pro Shadow shade ‘liquid gold’ (centre of the lid)
- Topshop Chameleon Glow Pigment shade ‘changeling’ (inner corners and outer brow)
- Chunky Glitter shade ‘golden sunrise’
- Ardell Wispies False Eyelashes
- Jouer Long Wear Lip Topped shade ‘sweetheart’
I hope you like this look, let me know your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to check out next weeks festival look!
Thanks for reading