Hello beauties, I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the sun if you’re from the UK. My third festival makeup look is a exciting collaboration with another blogger.
Chelsea runs a fab blog What Chelsea Wears where she posts the most gorgeous eye looks, outfit posts and beauty reviews. I’m always calling her the queen of the wing as she slays when she does winged eyeliner. I definitely recommend checking out her page for makeup inspiration.
She got in contact with me to collaborate on a fun glitter festival look and we decided to create contrasting looks, so she would create something bright and me a look with darker colours.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links. As always all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Primer
- Pixi Correction Concentrate shade ‘brightening peach’ (colour correcting dark circles)
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation shade ‘fair’
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer shade ‘vanilla’
- Ben Nye Luxury Setting Powder shade ‘cameo’
- I Heart Revolution Peach & Glow Blush And Highlight palette
- Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer (prime the eyelids)
- Sleek Bad Girl Palette shade ‘noir’ (outer corners and crease) ‘blade’ (centre lid) and ‘obnoxious’ (lower lash line)
- Fluffy 3D Eyelashes
- Chunky Glitter shade ‘smoking gun’
- Festival Face Glitter Glue
- Star Stamp
I had so much fun creating this look, please let me know what you think in the comments below and don’t forget to check out Chelsea’s part of the collab!
Thanks for reading