Makeup Look: Colour Crush

Hello beauties, if you follow the makeup trends every season you will know that the ‘Lemonade’ trend in huge this summer. Think bright pops of eyeshadow paired with an even brighter lip for the most magnificent colour clash, and of course over the top blush and a glow that’s brighter than your future. Please excuse how yellow these photos came out, I have a new camera and I’m trying to find out the best settings for Makeup photos!

Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links. As always all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.

Products used in this look-

Face-

Brows-

Eyes-

Lips-

What do you think of this makeup trend? Will you be trying it out this summer? Let me know in the comments below!

1. I’m absolutely LOVING this trend so much!! the bright pops of color paired with the bright lip is stunning & so season-appropriate!

1. Amazing trend isn’t it! Thank you lovely I appreciate it ❤️

2. You pull off this make up look so well! 😘 xx

1. Always so kind thank you lovely ❤️

1. It’s alright 😘 xx

3. peculiarbelgian says:

Love this colour combo and the lipstick is so pretty!! I love colour in my makeup looks, so I think I will be trending this year! However, I think I won’t wear it in public, haha. xx

1. Aww why not! I think you could rock it in public! ❤️ thank you lovely x

4. makeuparmor says:

So pretty! This is such a fun look!

1. Thank you sweetie ❤️

5. Always Cleia says:

Your looks are always so pretty and creative! I love the green lower lash line

1. Aww that’s so kind thank you beauty 😘

So cool, I love how you went fully out and did your nails too! You’re dedicated to a look girl 😉

1. 😂 thank you lovely 😘😘

7. Min Jee says:

This is really cool!

1. Thank you lovely! x

8. Chanelle says:

You look like a rainbow (in a good way) xx

1. 😂 thank you sweet ❤️

9. susietruett says:

Omg I really love that yellow eyeshadow! Not sure if I’m going to be bold enough to try it 😂 but it sure is pretty with the green on the bottom!💛💚

1. It’s amazing! The pigmentation is unreal! Do it lovely, I’d love to see it! Thanks for reading ❤️

I swear you can pull off every single eye look!! This is gorg, especially the highlighter!xx

1. Aww so kind thank you lovely 😘😘 loving this highlighter at the moment! x

11. This look really brightens you all up and makes you look more lively. I think you suit the bright colours.

It obviously helps that you picked the perfect outfit to go along with the look.

Great job on this one, I really liked it.

1. Thank you beauty, I’m a sucker for bright colours! Thanks for reading 😘 x

I love the green! So stunning! xx

1. Thank you lovely 😘😘 x

Gorgeous!! Love the bright lips 😍

1. Thank you beauty 😘 loving the formula of the new Revolution Pro liquid lipsticks x

14. Dasa Lavric says: