Hello beauties, if you follow the makeup trends every season you will know that the ‘Lemonade’ trend in huge this summer. Think bright pops of eyeshadow paired with an even brighter lip for the most magnificent colour clash, and of course over the top blush and a glow that’s brighter than your future. Please excuse how yellow these photos came out, I have a new camera and I’m trying to find out the best settings for Makeup photos!
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links. As always all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look-
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Pixie Correction Concentrate shade ‘brightening peach’
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation shade ‘fair’
- Revolution Pro Full Cover Camouflaged Concealer shade ‘c2’
- Ben Nye Luxury Setting Powder shade ‘cameo’
- Kiko Milano Smart Colour Blush shade ‘bright pink’
- Kiko Milano Gold Waves Highlighter shade ‘golden vibes’
- Revolution Pro Supreme Hold Fixing spray
- Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer (prime the eyelids)
- Bleach London Louder Powder single eyeshadow shade ‘Ph Ma’
- Morphe 35b eyeshadow palette shade ’12’
- Rodial Glamolash XXL Mascara
What do you think of this makeup trend? Will you be trying it out this summer? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading