Hello beauties, if you follow makeup artists on any of your social media’s, pro or aspiring . Then your feeds would be full of ‘rainbow’ themed makeup this spring/summer. It’s no secret that I’m a sucker for a pop of colour and it’s a great way to practise my blending. Keep reading to see what products I used!
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links. As always all opinions and reviews are honest and my own.
Products used in this look:
- Laura Mercier Radiance foundation primer
- Pixi Correction Concentrate shade ‘brightening peach’ (correcting dark under eyes)
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation shade ‘gobi’
- Revolution Pro Full Cover Camouflage concealer shade ‘c3’
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder
- Kiko Milano Smart Colour blush shade ‘bright pink’
- Benefit Dandelion Twinkle highlighter
- Revolution Conceal and Define concealer (to primer the lids)
- NYX Ultimate Brights eyeshadow palette shades ‘5’, ‘6’, ‘2’, ‘3’, ’15’ and ‘1’ (lower lash line)
- Juvia’s Place The Nubian 2 eyeshadow palette shade ‘cleopatra’ (centre of the lid) and ‘zuri’ (inner corner highlight)
- Rodial Glamolash XXL mascara
What do you think of this trend? Will you be trying it this summer? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading