Spring/Summer Lookbook 2018

Hello beauties, today’s post is something I’m super nervous about. I’ve decided to venture into YouTube and aim to post makeup tutorials, hauls, look books,Vlogs and other funny lifestyle videos. I will still be writing two blog posts a week as usual but hope to post a video to YouTube at least once a week!

My first video is a Spring/Summer Lookbook with everything I’ve been wearing this spring and summer! I’d love it it if you could take a look and give me a like like and subscribe. Please excuse the quality, this was filmed on my old one and I currently have a new one to film bee content with! They will improve I promise!

*Turn up quality to 1080 before watching

What did you beauties think of my first video? Let me know in the comments below

1. Your lookbook was so cute and filmed really well!x

1. Thank you I really appreciate it ❤️

2. Girl you nailed it!! Can’t wait to see more videos!xx

1. Ah thanks so much beauty ❤️

3. Steph says:

Give me all the polka dots!!

1. Such a fab trend! Thanks for watching lovely ❤️

4. gorgeous video babe, I’m a new subby ❤ hope you'll sub me back!!!

Love all your outfits and the sunnies are unreal!!!

Serene XO

1. Thank you beauty! I subbed back too 😘

1. Awww thank you babe ❤️😘😘😘😘😘

5. Joy says:

love it!! it’s a great video, I love all of the outfits and it’s well-edited xx

1. Aww thanks so much sweet! It’s super nerve racking putting a video up on the internet 🙈❤️

6. I love that picture of you! I’ve added the video to my queue, can’t wait to watch it later ❤️

1. Thank you lovely! I can’t wait to hear what you think ❤️

I love the editing of this video! It looks so professional!

1. Thanks so much for watching sweet 😘❤️

This is your first video?! You look so much more comfortable in front of the camera than me.. and I was sat down the whole time 🙈
    I love this though, you look amazing! And whoever filmed it did a great job too 😊

1. Thank you lovely! Don’t let it fool you, I just edited out all the footage where I looked awkward 😂🙈 thank you for watching sweet ❤️ x

9. I loved this lookbook!! Can’t wait for more videos to come xx

1. Thank you lovely! I’m planning to post one every week 😘

1. It’s okay yayyy good xx

10. I’ll have to give this a watch! those red sunnies are stunning btw 🙂

1. Thank you beauty! They were a eBay bargain ❤️

11. For your first vid it was soo good!! I gave it a thumbs up and subscribed! ❤ I love your style!!

1. Thank you lovely! I appreciate it ❤️

12. meowskies13 says:

I love those red sunglasses !! X

1. Thank you lovely! They were a eBay bargain 😘

You look just as good on video as you do in your photos. 🙂

1. Aww that’s such a compliment, thank you lovely 😘

Ive just added this to my watch later playlist and I am so excited to watch it!xx

1. Thanks so much sweet 😘