Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette

Hello beauties, does anyone else ‘accidentally’ land onto the Cult Beauty website then want everything? Well that’s what happened when I picked up the palette I’m reviewing today. Did I need it? No, did I think it would be a perfect edition to my summer makeup looks? Hell yes. Keep reading to hear my thoughts, some swatches and a eye look created with this palette.

Love your Huda palette but can’t fit it in your make up bag? Or just desperate to sample the shadows that have sent the beauty world into a spin? The answer has arrived (at last!) with Huda Beauty’s Coral Obsessions Palette, a slimline edit of the most sought-after orange, red and yellow-toned hues – all you need to achieve an array of on-trend coral eye looks. The ultimate capsule make up wardrobe, this unites nine ultra-versatile, buttery smooth shadows – two shimmering metallics surrounded by seven saturated mattes. We’re completely besotted with the range of hues and you’re guaranteed to fall head-over-heels too – especially with the beautifully burnished orange-copper tones, not to mention the rich rosy reds and stunning saffron hue.

Packaging

First thing I want to mention about this palette is how small it is, when i saw it on the website I really thought it was going to be bigger so I was a little disappointed when a palm sized palette showed up in the post. That being said the packing is eye catching with it’s broken eyeshadow picture which is I think is quite creative. The eyeshadows are housed in a flip up box with magnetic clasps and it does feel fairly sturdy. As expected the pan sizes are a average size to fit in the smaller palette, but it is easy to dip the brush in and out without making a mess.

Formula

This palette has seven matte shades and two shimmers. I think mattes in eyeshadow palettes can be quite hit and miss, often they are very dry, chalky and hard to blend. Not with this palette, they are incredibly smooth and so soft to work into the eye leaving a seamless look after blending. Same for the shimmers, just gorgeous pigment and minimal fall out. I’m in love with the last shade on this palette, it’s a stunning rose gold shade and the sheen it gives is super dreamy. I will definitely be using this for a halo eye, inner corner highlight or on it own on the lids with some gloss.

Swatches

Price

This cost me £25 which I think is on the pricier side for such a small palette but the colours are so fun and I’m not disappointed as the colour pay off is incredible. You can find it here. I will definitely be picking up the other palettes in this collection just because I think they are perfect for creating a eye look in one palette without having to dip into others and would be great to travel with. I’m going to Berlin in a week so will be taking this with me.

Do you own anything from Huda Beauty? Let me know in the comments below

You can also find me on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!.

1. Joy says:

I’ve been wanting to buy this palette since it came out, the colours are just stunning!! I love the look you created too!!

1. Thank you gorgeous, I think you’d rock this palette your eyes 😍 x

2. I love the look you did! and the palette is gorgeous, I NEED it!

1. It’s definitely beautiful! Lots of pigment and perfect for traveling. Thanks for reading sweet 😘

3. Silksache't says:

my God these colors are beautiful and so are you 🙂

1. Aww so kind thank you! x

1. Silksache't says:

you’re welcome

4. This palette Is so pretty! I love the look you did with it. The shimmer swatches are simply gorgeous

1. Thank you beauty, that rose gold shade is so dreamy ❤️ x

5. I accidentally ended up with £170 Cult Beauty order so I could get their birthday goodie bag free…it’s easy done! I considered this palette at the time as it looks more up my street than the others in the range but I’m getting one of them in the goodie bag (think it’s the mauve obsessions). If I like it though I would probably pick up this one too! x

1. Ooh amazing! The Mauve Obsessions is next on my list! Thanks for reading lovely 😘

6. jazminheavenblog says:

This palette looks so good. The shades are stunning!!! I love how compact it is too – would be ideal to take away for sure xx

1. Definitely! I’m hoping it serves me well when I go traveling Monday! Thanks for reading beauty 😘

7. Nova says:

Uhg I have been so tempted by this palette since the moment that it came out! I only worry about how many similar mid-tone shades there are in there! But, I know that these palettes have a great formula, and I love how condensed they are. Love your pictures and that look you came up with is stunning!

Liked by 2 people

1. I think it’s worth the purchase for the pigmentation! You can get a few eye looks out of it but it’s still quite pricey for what it is! Perfect for travel though as it’s small! Thanks for reading lovely 😘 x

I’ve been eyeing this palette since it came out! I have so many similar colors, but it just looks so pretty! I love the look you created too! xx

1. It’s super pretty! Expensive for what it is but I can imagine it’s amazing to travel with as it’s small! Thanks for reading lovely ❤️

9. These swatches look stunning, lovely review ❤ xo

10. Avant-garde says:

The shades in this palette are way out of my comfort zone, but I must say, you’ve played them well 🙂 ❤

1. Give them a go sweet, you might be surprised that they suit you! Thanks for
      reading 😘

11. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE LOOK YOU CREATED!! These colours are stunning, definitely a palette I may invest in 🙂 ❤

1. Thank you gorgeous! Definitely a palette that screams summer 😍

I was swatching it today! Such a pretty palette 😍😍

1. So stunning isn’t it! Can’t wait to pick up the others 😍 thanks for reading sweet x

13. AuroreBlogs says:

Those swatches! I love these mini Huda palettes, the shadows are just so good ❤ Love the look you created! xx

1. Gorgeous palettes aren’t they, can’t wait to collect more ❤️ thanks for reading lovely x

14. This palette has amazing colours!! Definitely want to check it out xx

1. It’s super gorgeous! Definitely worth a swatch ❤️

15. Always Cleia says:

I love the look you created with the yellow!
    I already have a lot of similar pink shades in other palettes so I won’t be picking this specific mini palette up but I’m still really interested in the mauve obsessions or the smokey palette. Glad to hear the formula is really good!

1. That’s fair enough sweet, I’ve just picked up the Smokey one and it is so beautiful 😍 thanks for reading lovely x