Skin Kissed Vitamin C Serum

Hello beauties, Skincare is something that is extremely important to me, I never miss the chance to keep my skin in check and believe its the most important step in creating a flawless base for your makeup application so when the lovely team at Skin Kissed got in touch with me to test our their Vitamin C serum I jumped at the chance!

Disclaimer- This product was sent to me for free for testing purposes. That being said I will always give my honest opinions on any products reviewed.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock this past year you will know that serums are huge in the skincare industry, particularly Vitamin C serums. I love testing out new skincare and love finding new products that could combat my dull skin so was excited to see what happened with this serum.

The ingredients used in this Skinkkised™ Vitamin C Serum have been used for centuries to achieve natural and healthy skin, but it is only now we have finally brought all these unique ingredients into one perfect bottle.

Ingredients

Vitamin C is used in skincare as it plays a huge part in slowing down the ageing process by reducing wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes as well as improving skins overall radiance.

Hyaluronic Acid is a great acid to use to help keep moisture levels in your skin, thus leaving it pump and more youthful looking.

Collagen is crucial to supple skin. The wrinkle-preventing protein that naturally occurs in our bodies keeps skin plump and youthful.

Packaging

The serum comes in a sturdy black glass bottle with gold text, I quite like this packaging as it’s different to most clear bottles you see serums come in. The applicator comes in the form of a pippet/dropper which makes it super easy to draw up the right amount of product and apply to the face.

Formula

Once applied to my face I found this has a thin formula that is typical for a oil product but it has a sticky feel to it. The tackiness makes it a great base for Makeup to adhere to and is even mentioned on their website that it doubles up as a primer. Although it has sticky feeling it wasn’t uncomfortable on the skin and did give that dewy look that I achieve when using other oil based primers.

Results

I like to use once in the morning and once at night and apply by patting it onto my skin for maximum effect. I have been using this serum for roughly two weeks now and my skin (I haven’t been sleeping all that well so it’s stressed at me) has definitely improved. It’s just looking overall brighter and less dull. I did notice that in the first week that it gave me a few small spots on my cheek area but I decided to give it more of a chance and they faded very quickly so it must of just been my skin getting used to a new product.

Price

This has a price tag of £29.95 for 20ml which I think is a high price for just 20mls but it does go a long way and you will definitely get your money’s worth in the difference you see. Could you find the same kind of product for cheaper in a brand like The Ordinary? Probably. It’s definitely worth looking into.

Do you believe the hype surrounding vitamin C serums? Let me know in the comments below!

You can also find me on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!.

1. Saffy Muna says:

Sounds interesting, I’ve never tried anything like it!

1. So many benefits for the skin! Thanks for reading lovely x

I love a good vitamin C serum, my fav is Body Shop, although this does sound intriguing 🙂

1. Ah I love The Body Shop Vitamin C range ❤️ thanks for reading sweet x

3. Chanelle says:

My skin can get dry and lately I’ve been thinking about trying a facial oil or serum – this one sounds awesome and Vitamin C is so good for the skin! Have you tried any others you could recommend?

1. I definitely recommend the vitamin C range from The Body shop sweet ❤️

1. Chanelle says:

Thank you 😘 I’ve got the Vitamin C face mist which I enjoy but I’ll look at other products x

Your skin looks amazing all the time! This sounds like a really nice product, I love vitamin c and this sounds wonderful! xx

1. Aww that’s so kind thank you sweet ❤️

5. I love the vitamin c range from body shop but haven’t reappy branched out to other vitamin c serums. This one sounds pretty good though great review xx

6. I’ve also used this one!!! I agree with you it’s a bit on the pricey side, but I still love how it works on the skin 🙂

Serene XO

7. azzurra nox says:

Vitamin C serum has been a total game changer for me when it comes to my skin, especially Isabis Formulae’s Vitamin C cos it’s got Vitamin A too, which truly helps with acne-prone skin! I talk more about it here: https://theinkblotters.com/2017/04/28/acne/ But I highly recommend it cos it really DOES work!

1. Ah amazing, glad it’s worked for you too! I’ll have to check it out thanks sweet ❤️

8. I love Vitamin C serums! Collagen and hyaluronic acid too. They are so good. I do facials for my mom and she really loves it too, it’s made a huge difference in her skin

1. They definitely work wonders for the skin and to have all three in one serum is amazing! Thanks for reading sweet ❤️

9. May I just say, you are absolutely GORGEOUS! I definitely need to try out some vitamin c serums, but oil based DOES NOT work for my skin (neither does that pricetag lol) so might skip this one and, like you said, look into the ordinary’s version xx

1. Aww thanks so much beauty! Shame oil based doesn’t work for you! I agree about the price tag, it’s so high x

I definitely want to try this!

1. Let me know your thoughts if you do 😘

11. sharonchyy says:

Vitamin C serum is good! I love it 😍 Beautiful photos I must say!

1. Thank you beauty ❤️