High End Bargain Makeup Haul From TK MAXX

Hello beauties, so I was recently in TK MAXX as I hadn’t been to have a look in ages. I forgot just how many high end makeup and beauty products they sell at discounted prices. I picked up a good handful of items and wanted to show you what I managed to get my hands on. Every store is different as it’s a discount store so stock may be different depending on the shop near you. I have linked any products that are up currently on their website though!

They have brands such as Mac, Bobbi Brown, Pixi, Estée Lauder, Nars, Guerlain, Becca, Too Faced and many many more!

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with TK MAXX, it’s a discount store that sell designer/high end items at a discount price. They sell clothing, beauty, cosmetics and homeware. My favourite time to go have a rummage is around Christmas as they have all their gift sets going cheap! If you live in the UK i definitely recommend finding one on your travels. Just for the makeup bargains alone!

Nars Single Eyeshadow RRP £19.95 Now £8

This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow, it’s a rustic red shade and I am huge fan of the Nars eyeshadow formula already. It’s super pigmented, not chalky and I can’t wait to create a smoked grunge look tutorial with this! Plus bonus points for the adorable little mirror.

Make Up For Ever Mascara WAS £20 NOW £4.99

I picked up this mascara mainly because I was running low on my current one and also because I haven’t tried a mascara from MUF. I love the pear shaped wand, it makes it super easy to get into the lashes and makes them look so full and long. This is also the perfect size to travel.

Too Faced Perfect Black EyelinerWAS £18 NOW £6

It’s probably everyone’s quest when looking for a black eye pencil to find one that’s super jet black, enter this marvellous find. It’s super easy to use and is definitely the most pigmented pencil I’ve used to date. It also has a smudging tool at the other end. I will be using this in a upcoming makeup tutorial smoked out with the Nars shadow above!

Too Faced Melted LipsticksWAS £21 NOW £4.99

These three lipsticks were such a bargain, I have tried this formula before and loved it. I picked up three shades. ‘Peony’ which is a light dusky pink with a metallic finish, ‘chocolate cherries’ which is deep brown shade and smells like chocolate frosting and shade ‘villain’ which a a very rich purple colour.

Milk Makeup Lip MarkerWAS £20 NOW £4.99

How funny is this packaging, it felt so wrong applying. Just like drawing on your lip with a regular marker. That aside the bright orange shade ‘turnt’ is absolutely stunning and is super pigmented. It was a bit of a ordeal to get off though to be honest.

Too Faced La Creme LipstickWAS £22 NOW £4.99

Cute packaging? Check. High pigmentation? Check. This gorgeous shade is perfect for the summer and has a super moisturising formula that makes lips look full and juicy. This is shade ‘juicy melon’ which is a cute coral colour.

Pixi Glow-Y Powder Blush WAS £14 NOW £6

I picked this in the shade ‘rome rose’ after googling a swatch as it has the most gorgeous rose gold shimmer to it. It looks really pretty on the cheeks and gives a beautiful glow from within look to the face. It’s really pigmented so you have to be careful not to go too heavy handed as you don’t want to look like a clown. That aside the pan size is huge!

From left to right- Pixi blush, Nars eyeshadow, Too Faced Pencil, Milk marker, Too Faced lipstick and three Too Faced Melted lippies

What’s the best bargain you’ve found in TK MAXX? Let me know in the comments below!

You can also find me on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!.

1. Chanelle says:

The Too Faced pink lippies are beautiful! Can you tell I like pink haha? The Pixi blush looks super pretty too, almost NARS Orgasm-esque x

1. Amazing aren’t they! Thanks for ready beauty 😘😘

You found so many good things!! I absolutely love TK Maxx but never usually find any good makeup bits! xx

1. Ah no that’s such a shame! They have a bigger selection on their website 😘😘

3. You got some real bargains the TK MAXX near me is rubbish haha x

1. Ah that’s such a shame! The website has loads of bargains so it’s worth a look! Thanks for reading sweet x

1. Ooh didn’t know you could get them online 😊 thanks x

4. I’ve never bought makeup there, but wow!! definitely looks like you got some great deals 🙌🏻

1. It’s definitely worth a look to see if you can bag some bargains! Thanks for reading lovely 😘

5. Tk maxx is amazing. You got some great finds!

1. Thank you lovely 😘

6. This is a great post idea! You managed to find so many amazing deals! The TK Maxx near me is terrible, they barely have a makeup section 😩

1. Thank you sweet! That’s such a shame! They have a amazing selection online so it’s worth a look! x

I always forget about TK MAXX, I need to take a dedicate trip that way!

1. Same! Definitely will be going in there more often! Thanks for reading lovely 😘

You made out so well! You got some really great stuff!!

1. I know can’t believe how cheap everything was! Thanks for reading lovely 😘

9. Tayler says:

I’m jealous of both of those blushes! I want!

1. The Nars is a eyeshadow sweet, but gorgeous just the same! Thanks for reading 😘

So jealous! OMG the nars eyeshadow is STUNNING

11. Pixi blush looks so lovely, perfect shade for fresh and radiant cheeks. I wish we had TK Maxx here, because I’m all for a good bargain. xx

1. It’s so pretty! A gorgeous rose gold shade. The website is amazing if you can get it shipped to where you live! Thanks for reading lovely x

12. You found so many great bargains! I always rummage around TK MAXX but I never really find anything Xx

1. Thanks sweet! It’s definitely worth looking on their site as there’s loads on there ❤️

1. Oo thank you, I shall check out their website then❤️